Wednesday 14 September 2016

Issue 2, three years late!


I just had a wonderful conversation with a very good friend about the Paper Cafe Booklazine I created in August 2013.

I had slipped a copy into a handmade book, that was a gift to her and her newly born baby girl. The other copies of the booklazine were given away (in fact I don't have a copy left for myself) and I had almost forgotten that it existed.

Until today, when much to my delight Amy told me that Evelyn always asks her to read the booklazine out loud to her, every page, every word. How sweet.

Amy also said the words 'oh no, not this again, I hope there is another one soon.' Hmm not so sweet but perhaps more powerful, as I came home and immediately started planning issue 2. It's only 3 years late, but Amy it's on it's way I promise!

I'm not saying it's going to be a regular thing, but for now at least Amy and Evelyn will have something new to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment